Under Article . 13 of Legislative Decree . N . 196/2003 - " Code regarding the protection of personal data " ( hereinafter " Code " ) , the Water Line S.r.l., Via Caponnetto 21, 42122 Reggio Emilia - ITALY,
Vat Number: 02020430357, as "owner " of the treatment , it is required to provide information about the use of their personal data .
2. Source of personal data
The collection of personal data by recording the data provided by you , as the interested party , at the time the email
3 . Aims of treatment
Personal data are processed for the following purposes :
1. have act of contacting those around us to eventually contact them in our turn , while respecting the dignity and integrity of third parties and in compliance with existing legislation;
2. conducting surveys to verify the degree of user satisfaction with the services offered or requested ;
3. ..... indicate any other purposes if the collection of data required different from the e -mail .
To ensure efficient service , we inform you that the data could be used to carry out tests and verification .
4 . How we handle the data
In relation to the purposes described , the processing of personal data are processed using manual , computer and electronic logic strictly related to the above and , in any case , to ensure the security and confidentiality of data .
Satisifed , the data will be deleted or transformed into anonymous .
5. Facoltatività del conferimento dei dati
Il conferimento dei dati è facoltativo, ma in mancanza non sarà possibile inviare la mail, e di conseguenza essere ricontattati dai nostri uffici.
6 . Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
Your personal information will only be seen by the administrators and moderators of the site , identified as Trustees . Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 ( Purpose of treatment) , they may become aware of personal data by companies providing services to the forum , after designation as data processors and ensuring the same level of protection .
7. Rights of
We also inform you that the rules regarding the protection of personal data gives interested parties the possibility to exercise certain rights, according to the provisions of Art. 7 of the "Code" and quoted below:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
1. origin of personal data;
2. the purposes and methods of treatment;
3. the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
4. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
5. the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
1. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
2. the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. certification that the operations in letters a. and b. They have been made known, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
1. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
2. to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8 . Owner and treatment
The owner of the personal data referred to in this Statement is ( Roberto Marchetti ) , headquartered in (Water Line S.r.l., Via Caponnetto 21, 42122 Reggio Emilia - ITALY,
Vat Number: 02020430357).
The ( Roberto Marchetti ) has designated the data processor , ... ( Roberto Marchetti ) . The same is responsible for checking, in case of exercise of the rights described above .