Laminated filter, made of special fiberglass and polyester materials.
Isophthalic resin and various fiberglass layers for optimum strength and long life. Excellent glossy finish. Our production process, components, gaskets and the raw materials used ranks it on top of the list in reliability and robustness.
- High performance sand filter ranges
- Laminated filters in special fiberglass
- External finish in UV-resistant gelcoat, white RAL 9001 color
- External PVC unions PN16
- Internal union for maintenance
- 1" 1/4 large size filter drain
- Nickel-plated brass adapter to avoid threading of the pressure gauge directly on plastic
- Anti-galling nickel-plated brass nuts for the cover
- Resistant base in reinforced PP for Ø650 and in fiberglass for larger diameters
- Working pressure Max: 2.5 bar
- Testing Pressure Max: 3.75 bar
- Max working temperatures: 42° C
- Supplied with multiport valve