Laminated filter, made of special fiberglass and polyester materials.
Isophthalic resin and various fiberglass layers for optimum strength and long life. Excellent glossy finish. Our production process, components, gaskets and the raw materials used ranks it on top of the list in reliability and robustness.
- Laminated filters in special fiberglass
- External finish in gelcoat resistant to UV rays
- Large Ø400mm cover in reinforced PP (Available in transparent)
- PVC external unions PN16
- Internal maintenance union
- Higher filtration bed for increased filtration
- Larger filter drain 1” 1/4
- Nickel-plated brass adapter to avoid threading of the pressure gauge directly on the plastic
- Anti-seize nickel-plated brass cover nuts
- Protective band
- Working pressure Max: 2.5 bar
- Testing Pressure Max: 3.75 bar
- Max working temperatures: 42°C
- Supplied with a selector valve